UPDATE: Although there will not be 6am "Moonshot" tomorrow morning there will be a 6am announcement I would highly recommend staying tuned in for on Discord! I've found a coin that is hitting a MAJOR exchange in the next 72 hours and the price is extremely depressed from the FUD attacks and market corrections that have occurred the last 48hrs. I would highly recommend getting involved in this coin at 6am EST even if it is only a 48hr hold. Because I am not expecting this to go up 10x in the next month it is not a "moonshot" for tomorrow but instead a coin I feel will have a 50-100% correction in 48hrs or less as it is added to a new exchange. Stay tuned tomorrow at 6am EST on Discord to see the recommendation. Once it hits the big exchange the value will no longer be there, the time to get in is tomorrow. This may be solely a 24-48hr play but should net 50-100% in returns in this very short period of time. We weren't going to have a moonshot for tomorrow as I needed sleep, but instead we are going to have a extra special coin! An immediate % gainer, not one we have to wait weeks for! See you all at 6am EST on Discord :)!
The Crypto King Report January 12th: The Kingdom is Bleeding!!!! but FUD Attacks Are Followed by All Time Highs (3x in 2 months!), Calendar Conferences, New Moon Shot, 2 ICOS, January Safe Plays!
I appreciate all my loyal followers! I am trying to build a social media presence and would love if you followed me on Instagram and Twitter as well! For tips and strategy hours before being posted to the message boards follow on Instagram: JaketheCryptoKing and Twitter: JbtheCryptoKing. And now on Discord: https://discord.gg/qTjQp8W
(join the group to reach me directly and see posts early and moonshots at 6am EST when available!).
If the title is a foreign language to you join Discord and read the Crypto-101 channel. This report can be found directly here: https://discord.gg/82kFuSz
Today is an exciting day as the Kingdom has been purged of weak hands and FUD attacks. Our own news services provided what seemed to be the largest FUD attack in crypto history 48hrs ago. The markets are yet to completely recover but there is good news. “The sun will come out tomorrow.” I don’t actually mean with certainty tomorrow will be a green day, but what I do know is what the upcoming Calendar for the next 2 months looks like. The conferences start January 16th with the London Summit Bitcoin Workshop. January 18th we have Miami’s Blockchain conference, which I will be attending. January 19th kicks off London’s Blockchain Week. January 25th Manilla is hosting a huge blockchain event, that SAME day the U.S. and China are cohosting a blockchain conference (NEO and many others will be presenting) in San Francisco. January 31st is DevCon which NEO will be at again, along with many more coins. This next month literally has 1 or 2 major conferences in a major city every single weekend. These intentional FUD attacks were a quick way for whales (the people who own news agencies) to scoop up cheap shares leading into the biggest 7-12 weeks in blockchain conference history. The sheer amount of publicity surrounding a conference every weekend will drive the total market cap above 1 trillion (in my opinion).
I haven’t even started talking about February but we will leave that for another time.
The market will trend North as the conferences approach setting new ATHs in the next very short period of time. I cannot predict the future (or specifically which day this will occur) but what I do know is people do not pay $1000 (per ticket!) to sit at a convention unless they are truly big investors looking to get involved. There should be a flood of money coming into the crypto space following each conference between the attendees and the publicity.
Moonshots are currently selected from KuCoin to use KuCoin make sure to have an account: Referral link for KuCoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1cH1M
Moonshots have had an incredible run and some have even managed to weather the storm associated with the most recent FUD attacks. DBC and SNOV have had nice runs in the last 48hrs even among a sea of red. Make sure to stay diversified as you never want to have “all your eggs in one basket” in investing. Do not try to pick which coin will go up 500%, pick 5 of the 10 moonshots you believe in and have researched and invest evenly. My moonshot for today… CAG.
Moonshot Pick: CAG (Change Bank)
The name speaks for itself, Change Bank, they intend to be the first truly decentralized crypto bank. CAG has a market cap of approximately $50million which makes it one of the lowest market cap coins on KuCoin. As the altcoins begin to pick up steam again and as new traders flood to exchanges like KuCoin, those with the smallest market caps and cheapest shares will be flooded with new $$. From a technical standpoint the chart shows a solid sell wall at 10040 Satoshis while the price was at 8700 Satoshis this morning when I recommended it on Discord and is currently around 9100 Satoshis. This leaves room for a 12% rise in value solely based on Sell Wall technical analysis. There is much more to CAG then analyzing the charts. It was trading 50% higher less than 48hrs prior (lovely correction the market had), making the coin currently ‘on sale.’ With no negative news besides poor market conditions CAG did not deserve a 50% drop in coin value. I expect CAG to quickly approach its prior ATH a minimum of a 50% gain once the market corrects in the coming days. It would not surprise me if even in these red days we get the 12% gain reaching the 10040 Satoshi sell wall (possibly today). I do not recommend day trading moonshots but this may be a nice way to pull a 12% profit without worrying about CAG long term. I am in CAG for the long haul as I see a minimum of 50% growth opportunity in the next week with the possibility of this being a 5-10xer once the market corrects and a new exchange is chosen.
From a technical analysis CAG looks ripe for an immediate trend North. Analyzing their actual concept, team, wallet, roadmap and Q1, it is even more impressive. Their Q1 road map coupled with their wallet make this a coin that should be well above the $100million market cap as any of its competitors already are. This coin is on sale for no other reason than the market FUD attacks which will correct very shortly. A strong team, a great roadmap, a concept built for the future of crypto banking, and a technical analysis that shows a major correction are why CAG is the Moonshot of the Day!
Solely because CAG is the Moonshot of the Day does not mean 100% of your funds should be in it. I hold all moonshots, never selling an entire stake as that will be the time your coin does a 40x. I rotate profits around often to the most underperforming coins from the ones that are outperforming. This takes monitoring but with a low cost of transacting can allow you to extrapolate many little gains throughout the day.
HST, DBC, ELIX, SNOV, BNTY, KCS, DRGN, PURA, and EVX were my prior moonshot picks! Most are up between 100% and 600% depending on where you bought them. If you do not believe me click my name and go back 10 days in my posts, you will see I called DRGN when it was $.7 and KCS when it was $3.00, while KCS is now $19 and DRGN is over $4. Moonshots are not going to moon while the market is bleeding. We all need to be patient, with a strong set of cojones, to allow the moons the required time to take off. I feel the same losses all of you feel, I am just accustomed to them because when these FUD attacks occur, 2 weeks later your portfolio will be at its ATH (all time high). This has happened many times in 2017, especially from November-January. HOLD STRONG KINGDOM, HOLD (I have faith in you all!).
January can be approached in 2 ways, roll with the most undervalued coins I’ve selected based on upcoming news and conferences or choose coins with upcoming news attending conferences that you prefer over the ones I’ve selected.
Update Binance is accepting new traders again: https://www.binance.com/?ref=15316928
My 3 favorite January plays remain ICX, STRAT, and NEO. NEO has more conferences than any other coin in the next 2 weeks and meet ups all over Europe prior to that. NEO is the Asian Ether and should rapidly increase in value in the next 3 weeks. STRAT will remain a favorite of mine as they are launching their ICO Platform and have 2 flagship ICOs ready to be announced (they are timing the down market waiting for a correction, I guarantee it). The FUD started in South Korea and ICX crashed because of it. They still have their first HOSTED blockchain event during their mainnet release the last week of January in the tallest building in Seoul. All 3 make up a major portion of my “safe plays” for January with an expected return of 40-100%.
My 3 favorite short term conference plays based on conferences for the next 2 weeks are: WAVES, ARK, and SONM. These 3 are all at events in the next 2 weeks of January (Waves and ARK are at a conference in Miami I will be attending!). The cost of attendance to these conferences start at $1,000 (help, donors help !) However, they provide exposure to the top individuals and founders of coins with billions of dollars in market cap. In comparison to other coins speaking at the largest January events WAVES, ARK, and SONM’s price has not appreciated this week in correlation to the others. They are also the smallest market cap coins presenting at these huge conferences. This provides an opportunity to purchase WAVES, ARK, and SONM at an undervalued price. As their conferences in mid-January approach I expect their price to trend north rapidly, peaking on the day of, or day after the conference. These should be focal points if you shy away from moonshots (which you shouldn’t!).
XEM, I’ve discussed this one many times. Their NEM 2.0 release, their Catapult Network, and a 4-week hack-a-thon with plenty of publicity beginning this week, make XEM a winner for January.
TRX, FUD attacks mean new ATHs remember that. TRX suffered bad attacks this week and with a game on the horizon I expect the new ATH to be approached ferociously.
POWR, Very few coins are sponsored or have the support of their native country. Australia has some of the worst laws for investing in crypto (problems with deposits and withdrawals) when compared to any country. Yet the Aussies LOVE crypto (as do I!!!). POWR has the Australian govt. support likely due to the power issues plaguing Australia. POWR is a great long term play.
ADX, A port to NEO is happening very soon and they also have a profitable advertising platform already set up. They recently completed a deal with EasyJet in the millions of dollars and are continuing to expand their user base. Advertising on the blockchain with a new port to NEO, seems like this is a clear winner with that type of news on the horizon.
ENJ, A new listing on KuCoin and a new wallet release? Not to mention their Minecraft Plugin is coming out very very soon…What more needs to be said about ENJ. They were one of the few winners in the market recently and should continue to be green even in a sea of red.
ARDR, Still a great buy because of its network but Bittrex is frustrating me to no end. My NXT has yet to arrive and my ARDR wallet has yet to be opened back up. Bittrex stop being so annoying this is why people are switching to KuCoin and Binance!
I had a few readers provide feedback that they wanted shorter more succinct paragraphs (with new info daily even if nothing has changed) instead of the detailed explanations from prior days. If you prefer today’s structure or a prior day’s structure, please let me know! I love hearing feedback from the Kingdom . If you would like anything added also please let me know, I could do a daily special on chart analysis, or buy/sell wells. Share some feedback with me the Crypto Kingdom!
Everyone is always asking about which ICOs I’m involved in and recommend. Well here are the current 2!
ICO’S : STORIQA: “The Amazon Cryptocurrency Marketplace”. Great team, great platform, easy to sign up for ICO (even for U.S. investors). Well past their soft cap and approaching their hard cap! Discount for bonus coins still available in the short term! This has been on and off of my rec list but because they are approaching their hard cap I figured I’d give everyone one last opportunity to sign up! Referral link : https://tokensale.storiqa.com/?ref=6663944dff31989391d803ce
KYC Legal: KYC Legal (please use the referral as I make no $ spending countless hours researching these ICOs and coins ) referral: https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/?ref=23734776ffa2051a83eb8bc1
Know Your Customer (the dreaded KYC form). If you’ve completed an ICO recently you know the form I’m talking about. The form they give you at the end, after you’ve sent your .5eth but before they will release their tokens. Basically stating you understand this market is unregulated, etc. Well a blockchain token has in essence solved this problem. I HATE KYC forms and if the KYC system was set up in a way in which you wouldn’t have to fill out that form repeatedly for every ICO it would be more convenient for all investors and ICO companies. KYC Legal intends to do just that. According to the founder DR, “This is a simple and quick way to complete client identification procedures, which can then be used to verify the client’s identity during various financial operations (so-called KYC (“know your customer”) requirements that financial institutions and companies working with the money of private individuals use to identify and verify counterparties before starting a financial transaction). This niche is completely untapped and I HATE KYC forms enough to think this is a brilliant idea. They are calling it a “Universal alternative to Personal IDs,” on the block chain. Brilliant concept and there are 2 days left to receive the 38% discount from the final price. A 38% gain prior to token sale completion is significant, imagine what will happen when the hard cap is reached and it hits the first exchange. KYC Legal: https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/?ref=23734776ffa2051a83eb8bc1
If you spend the time reading these you understand how long they must take to research and put together. My girlfriend wants to kill me (seriously I may not have one by the end of this post)! So I can provide her with presents while answering all of your questions make sure to show some love!
ETH: Address: 0xdef6b4415635d15b0dc50e7039ef73c33e622f22 LTC Address: LiTtwXUMCMmch5oKUXfrXMqXWnG6jLg3qD BTC Address: 1LFLx3cXD1xiqCrupZJKf8p6pR23JRZWtP DASH Address: Xi9637XDyW2Q6wtRyGLsNXbJHj4UZ2M3kN (cheapest way to send!) KCS Address: 0x56d0a5b42a8313c36d8fe7a37ee3ccade7e4e6e1
XMR Deposit Address:44tLjmXrQNrWJ5NBsEj2R77ZBEgDa3fEe9GLpSf2FRmhexPvfYDUAB7EXX1Hdb3aMQ9FLqdJ56yaAhiXoRsceGJCRS3Jxkn XMR Deposit ID: b72e438346259f2828feaec4b04f0a95034b6364853f6f33d2370f57a37a1753
- Introduction Binance is an exchange company formed in 2017. If one may ask, is Binance just an exchange or a progressive crypto exchange? My answer is that Binance is not just a crypto exchange company but an 'engine' that drives crypto-currency adoption. How? My readers may ask. My answers will first start with a simple analogy of what is adoption.
Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, (usually a child, from that person's biological or legal parent or parents,) and in so doing, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parent or parents (Wikipedia,2018). In the sense of crypto-currency it is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another ( new idea or way or thing) and in so doing permanently transfers all rights and responsibility that belong to the old or normal way to the new way. Driving in the other hand is knowing how to operate the mechanisms which control the system (vehicle); it requires knowing how to apply the rules of the road (which ensures safe and efficient sharing with other users). An effective driver also has an intuitive understanding of the basics of system (vehicle ) handling and can drive responsibly (Jacob,2018). A driver may be a person, company, a system or device that knows the mechanism which control a system and the driver must formulate or know the rules and the basics of directing the system to its target. A device driver for instance is a system (computer program) that operates or controls a particular type of device (EMC,2010). In our case we are looking at crypto-adoption driver, a person or company that knows the mechanism which can be used to make greater number of people to transfer permanently the rights and responsibility of fiat money to blockchain currency (Crypto-currency).
A clear case of driving adoption can be easily seen in Football which have been in existence long ago, but FIFA devices a way to entice all nation to participate and develop football infrastructure in there countries by moving Football tournament hosting around different regions and other things they did to make the sports to be popular (adopted) all over the regions of the world.
Similarly, crypto-currency have been there before Binance started, crypto-exchanges have been there before the advent of Binance but what Binance did and what they did not do helped in replicating adoption across all the regions of the globe. The only challenge here is whether these position can be substantiated?
- The Authors experience My name is Bartholomew Eke (PhD), a Software Engineer and Senior Lecturer at the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, Africa. I developed interest on cryptocurrency in 2010 after reading Nakamoto published paper Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer electronic cash system (Satoshi,2008) which I saw as a research on cryptography protection of online payments. I didn't well understood it until on Febuary 2014 on hearing that Mt. Gox the largest Bitcoin exchange tend, had gone bankcrupt and had made away with depositors 'Coins'. The word coins attracted my interest, I wondererd why they should be keeping the Coins instead of the notes, but I latter learnt it was not Coins but Bitcoins. Before that time Satoshis's Bitcoin was simply viewed by me as a research exercise aimed at improving crryptography which I had many programs on. The research on tracking of Mt. Gox Bitcoin in the publication of Sarah et. al (2016) increased my interest in Crypto-currency and exchanges research. The research is still ungoing though I have published some of my findings but one of my crushial discovery is that Binance is not just a cryptocurrency exchange but a driver of cryptocurrency and blockchain adoption. I am one of the few people trading in crypto exchanges as part of my research project so it often does not matter whether I gained a trade or lost provided I made my findings. I have used more than 15 exchanges only on experimental bases some of which include Coinbase, Blockchain, Kraken, Bitrrex, Tradesatoshi, Binance, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Luno, Abucoin and Cryptagio just to mention a few. My criteria of registering include Low volume, High Volume, Low fee, High Fee, difficulty of registration, exchange incentive, exchange policy, cardinal goal of exchange, Fiat or non-fiat, age of exchange and other criteria which I will still publish in my future paper. I have lost and gained crypto in the process of the research but I saw some things that Binance does differently which may or may not have contributed to surge in users interest.
- Binance Key Drivers In discussing the story of a young exchange called Binance there are some findings worth mentioning and they include: i) Segregation (Discrimination) : In all the money transfer companies and exchanges I have studied before the advent of Binance there is serious segregation among its customers. In some exchanges this differentiation is very scaring but in Binance it is very minimal, unnoticeable and almost non existent. I will use three experiences to explain, in Coinbase my country (Nigeria) can not trade but they can deposit and withdraw crypto, so why allow them to register only to segregate. Most exchanges, majority of users do not withraw more than 1BTC per day but exchanges group them into three level of users which have different withdrawal limits ( which is very OK for some reasons) but many exchanges go further to place trade restrictions based on this segregations. For instance Cryptopia do not allow you to trade USDT or its equivalent if you are not in certain levels. Bit-z will not allow you to participate in some trading competition or even get airdrops if you are not in some category of user. There are more instances but you will not experience any difference as a user until you want to withdraw above certain limits in Binance. Binance operates little or no discrimination allowing 'Private Crypto' users to remain in level 1 and operate freely provided they withraw smaller amounts. There are many world micro scale and unbanked users who can not afford to get any valid government ID for level 3 registration- Binance is were they fill welcomed. I spent some months as level 1 client and now am in level 2 but my withrawal is hardly upto one BTC a day so I feel no difference but that's not true with many exchanges. ii) Incentives: The unprecidented incentives that Binance offer can make some body with zero dollar to be a marchant with Binance. In November 2017, I told my research students who do not have funds to complete their research work, to register in Binance and generate money to finish their research; they did and are about to graduate. Binance empowered them, they simply registered, got some Airdrops from some new crypto companies, sold and traded with the money and where given trading bonuses and they sold the coins and paid for there research costs via Binance. Their trading incentive vary so much that all kinds of traders benefit, to be more concrete Ontology had a condition of trading 0.5BTC over a week. Using $100 a trader can easily trade five times a day which is $1000 buy-sell volume, in five days that is $5000 volume above 0.5BTC at that time and they gave 1000 ONT which was worth (at some time) $10000, what else is incentive or empowerment. No one can deny these facts. Some new exchanges have copied these model which is great for cryptocurrency adoption. All young school leavers in my area are into Airdrop due to this model introduced by Binance. iii) Low trading Fee : Binance is a cryptocurrency which is accepted for transaction in my local domain thanks to the exchange, for the past six months IT training centers in my locality accept and use Binance as payment for IT training. Trading fee is half when the coin is used to pay for fees but due to its relative stability Binance have found usage in other payments. Beginners can easily learn trading at reduced cost due to low fees. Majority of crypto traders in Binance are startup traders who are learning fast due to trading incentives. iv) High Volume: One of the Support team in Abucoin said that people go to Binance because of there high trading volumes, many people still have the same opinion. But as an academics I know that at a time Binance traded less than 1BTC during their starting stage either as one second or one minute trade volume, they did not start the first second of opening trade with large volumes. BTC only have less than 40% of all Crypto (Coinmarketcap,2018) and Binance introduce good altcoins which was followed by volumes. I was told when Binance started by a forum friend that an exchange that does not offer fiat currency will not attract traders but I differed, insisting that a trader will always prefer to make money in 'Aghanistan and spend it in Paris'. If a trader can ingage in quality trade in an exchange he will only go to the next exchange for cash-out. Cashing out is not always a problem once there is another exchange that is ready to exchange even a single crypto like Bitcoin or even TUSD or USDT. v) Honesty: Binance is an honest exchange, they promise they will distribute prices for trade in a given time you will get it before the time or right at the time they promised. Some exchanges do not add crypto handling delays when they make promise only to discover that a transfer may take 30 seconds today and 3 days the next hour. Binance will tell you two weeks after trading competition the coins will be distributed, they do not usually mean it. What they actually said is that "in two days time after context we will send the winners there coins and the coins can take at most 10 days to reach". In most cases the coins reach in seconds instead of the added days they promised. Cryptocurrency is scary and new users are afraid of dealing with faceless customer service personnels, emails and text messages. What they always want is "your coin is confirming 1/30 confirmations"; they can go to sleep believing that in 5days the coin will be their own. Binance delivers on promises. When they found abnormality that will make customers loss they will raise alarm. For instance during Bytecoin surden price spike in early May 2018 they warned customers to trade with cursion explaining that coin deposit problem may have caused price abnormality-honesty. They constantly remind you to trade with their Binance coin for low fee even when they know that your failure to do that results to higher fees and more gain to the company but they prefer to honestly warn customers. v) Selection of Promising Alt Coins: I am a lecturer in Africa and have never worked with any crypto company but I have traded more than 15 coins in Binance (the evidence is the piece of coin left) but the coins are promising. The coin that is usually at the bottom of the Binance volume is Via Coin which is still a good coin (from my accessment). Most of the coins listed in the exchange easily move up creating great choice and selection space for traders. When crypto exchange grow, users grow and trading space need to grow, Binance is master in that strategy. If a company produces a fake coin or even a 'good coin' with bad road map they will not even approach Binance for listing for two reasons- fear of not spending their money since they do not have plans to make more money from long term plan, fear that there listing request will be rejected. The choice of coins cut across prices and different rating in Coinmarketcap; Binance does not wait for a coin to be in the first 100 before listing them rather if they believe the coin is promising they select the coin. vi) Recognition of developer community Any IT company today that do not take care of its developers or technical teams well will loose them to other cryptocurrency companies and there are many of them coming up. Exchanges seem to believe that there job is to deal on other peoples products but Binance has shown that the best we to understand the crypto world is by been one with it. Binance is not just an exchange, it is a cryptocurrency, a blockchain technology and security and software development organization. This is correct but that can not be said of many exchanges except those copying Binance model. Surprisingly those exchanges copying Binance are also getting visible result. vii) Efficiency and Speed of Site and Trading App. There are things that the Western countries take for granted- power availability and very high speed internet connectivity. Readers of this story from advanced nations should jump to the next point. But the rest of the world have little power which is not even available always and internet cost are high and speed are extremely low. Even when the provider have technology to provide high speed users prefer to have their data last for one full month than to see it finished due to high speed usage. Some times provider intentionally slow down speed to avoid customers outcry of quick finishing data. This calls for exchanges to carry majority of users along in developing there trading platforms. The faster the better and Binance is acting and continues to work on this. viii) Security This is closely related to technology since internally trading apps needed to be upgraded to remain ahead of hackers, crakers and phishing organisations. Early in the year 2018 Binance had a phishing attack, we could easily imagine the state of the cryptocurrency exchange now is they had suceeded. But the phishers could not still coins even when they have broken in, this increased users confidence in the exchange and draw more new clients. The new features added to the exchange have even made email phishing extremely difficult to phishers. There are other security features added which users can sence but are hidden to public discussion. ix) Rich Binance is a rich company, rich in their attitude to the world community, rich in income generation, rich in the way they give to start up companies even when they are also start up themselves, rich in their logo and rich in communicating with customers. Rich in innovative ideas. Binance is rich. Poverty repels, so Binance will keep attracting every body to itself. x) Binance is blessed with an experienced and humble CEO When a company has an experienced leader the multiplier effect is seeing on the rest of the staff. Innovative staff will have little headache in getting their ideas approved. An arrogant leader is a liability to a company and make the company to keep regreting its actions. The leader is planning to go to Malta but he is still insisting that it is just a branch of Binance making the current host the consider its stands on tough regulation.
- Binance Road Pot Holes A driver must be careful about pot holes else his good car may tumble. Binance no dought now is really a cryptocurrency innovation adoption driver and must watch out for the following. i) Rise of Communities around cryptos Communities grow a company and communities make companies to go down. If all traders pull out from Binance the company will be history. When Bitcoin started, there was one cryptocurrency community, one group of Bitcoin developers, one Bitcoin enthusiast, but today that is far from the reality. We now have many Bitcoin communities (BTC, BCH, BTCP, BTG etc) and many altcoin communities. Passion have started to roll in these communities and support is continously solicited and soon tougher competitions will ensure the coin to list need to be voted for and a new way for paying for coin listing should be deviced using Binance Coin to vote. ii) Ico Support Binance supports ICOs but for more than three months there LaunchPad on their website have being showing Bread and Gifto, this is very bad. When not launching a coin the LaunchPad need to be empty and when new coin are not coming to the Binance LaunchPad the LaunchPad should go to new coins. Binance community can vote to select the next coin that will go into the LaunchPad. If it required payment then they can use their binance coin to vote and get rewarded by the new coin in a form of shared bounty or airdrop. iii) Strong Community We have discussed the rise of communities, binance is lacking on strong community (a group that have strong passion for Binance as an Exchange, a Cryptocurrency and as a Technology). A community driven by volunteers and not by Binance employee, a community that will work for the passion and not for duty. I see three Binance and the group must be very passionate about the three. This may not be group of Binance Traders - no they are too busy and have no coin or exchange friend. Binance may be working towards this direction in the Binance Angels project but wisdom must be used to get the correct arrow head of the community and to actually let go of the person to freely handle the community. If the staff want to lord it on the community followership will be for duty not for the passion. iv) Binance Bounties Binance have so many trading bounties won after the competitions. This is good but part of this bounties need to be used to bring in more new users who will register and a buy Binance and smaller amount for new members without any conditions. The trade competitions the way most of them are ends up in the hands of already suceessful members who can trade once a day and win the competition due to there financial musle. These group of big traders are highly desirable and will continue to remain in the first to third places. But future members need to be attracted with the little tokens falling out from every bounty. v) Need for Binance_Inc Exchange Binance is so big and will get bigger. Binance need to have another cryptocurrency exchange, but instead of just an exchange Binance should have an incubator exchange. 'Division Two exchange' this exchange will be low volume and should serve as a source for listing in the main exchange. If a coin is performing with high volume it can be moved to the main exchange. In a crypto in the main exchange is not performing in they can be moved back to the incubator exchange. In this way Binance will remain the technology and develop in other areas.
- Binance as an Innovative Crypto-currency Adoption Driver It has been said that adoption is the original dependent variable in innovation research and the desirable property of innovative systems which change agents seek to enhance. "Innovation" on the other hand is any change in structure, design, products, or processes in which there is a definable new element introduced into the system; the process is essentially the same for all technologies including blockchain technologies. In innovative space the characteristics of people or organizations are associated with higher levels of adoption and the company that makes the adoption to happen faster is very innovative. The voiced or unvoiced assumption underlying the examination of correlates of innovativeness is causal: If we manipulate the characteristics of organizations or individuals so that they more closely resemble those of the highly innovative, we will make the organizations or individuals themselves more innovative (Eveland, 1979)
Conclusion It is very easy to conclude this article by saying that since Binance was able to make more people to adopt cryptocurrency in a fast manner that they are not only drivers of cryptocurrency adoption but they are Innovative. Ask of an innovative cryptocurrency exchange the response should be Binance, when they move others copy so without the statistics of their trade volumes one can easily see that they are truely the leaders that the crypto exchange space have today.
References Eveland J. D. (1979) Issues in Using the Concept of "Adoption of Innovations", Journal of Technology Transfer, 4(1) 1-13, Retrieved 2018 from jdeveland.com/papers%20for%20Website/adoption.htm
EMC Education Services (2010). Information Storage and Management: Storing, Managing, and Protecting Digital Information. John Wiley & Sons
Nakamoto S. (2009) Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, Retrieved 30 May, 2018.
Sarah M., Marjori P., Grant J., Kirill L., Damon M., Geoffrey M. V., and Stefan S.,(2016) A Fistful of Bitcoins: Characterizing Payments among Men with No Names, Communications of the ACM, 59(4), 86-93,USA.
Jacob M. Appel (2018); "Must Physicians Report Impaired Driving? Rethinking a Duty on a Collision Course with Itself"; Journal of Clinical Ethics (volume 20, number 2).
Port TCP/8333 is the port generally used to connect with Bitcoin Cash. Hosting a full node using a local machine is just as easy to set up, but it’s good to make sure your computer won’t be ... Bitcoin Raspberry Pie - Bitcoin Client Port Forwarding Settings Bitcoin Raspberry Pie Bitcoin Too High Bitcoin Cpo Trade over 40 cryptocurrencies and enjoy the lowest trading fees in America. Bitcoin Core will request your router automatically configure itself to allow inbound connections to Bitcoin’s port, port 8333. Unfortunately many routers don’t allow automatic configuration, so you must manually configure your router. You may also need to configure your firewall to allow inbound connections to port 8333. Please see the following subsections for details. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.In the process, they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network ... Bitcoin SV Infrastructure team provides beta release of 3 products to realise Satoshi’s peer to peer vision for Bitcoin. Read More. Articles. Bitcoin SV Blockchain Capacity Report. October 9, 2020. Articles. Realising (Finally) Satoshi’s Peer to Peer Vision for Bitcoin. September 30, 2020. Release Notes . Bitcoin SV Infrastructure team provides beta release of 3 products to realise Satoshi ... # Anyone who can read this file can spend your bitcoin. # # Format: # <Base58 encoded private key>[<whitespace>[<key createdAt>]] # # The Base58 encoded private keys are the same format as # produced by the Satoshi client / sipa dumpprivkey utility. # # Key createdAt is in UTC format as specified by ISO 8601 # e.g: 2011-12-31T16:42:00Z . The ... A Bitcoin wallet is as simple as a single pairing of a Bitcoin address with its corresponding Bitcoin private key. Such a wallet has been generated for you in your web browser and is displayed above. To safeguard this wallet you must print or otherwise record the Bitcoin address and private key. It is important to make a backup copy of the private key and store it in a safe location. Discussion on two-way peg systems, featuring an in-depth analysis of BEP3, it's trustlessness, environment and further improvements. Since I wanted to port my existing apps over to Bitcoin Cash, I needed an active bitcoinj library for Bitcoin Cash. I looked at bitcoinj.cash but by the time I moved to Bitcoin Cash, the ...
BITCOIN BREAKOUT!!!? Goldman Sachs BTC Client Call LEAKED!! BULLISH INDIA NEWS 🚀 - Duration: 15:04. Crypto Zombie 28,965 views. New; 15:04. Buy Bitcoin, Economic Turmoil, Binance US Listing 30 ... bitcoin 2020, faucet bitcoin, faucet trade ,mineradora de criptomoedas, satoshi, , trabalhe em casa, mineradora de criptomoedas 2020 gratis, bitcoin 2020, novo método 2020, mineradora de ... Dans cet épisode, nous vous expliquons ce que vous devriez savoir avant d’investir dans le BITCOIN. ️Lien Coinbase pour investir dans le BITCOIN ($10 offert... Support Me On Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TheModernInvestor ----- Protect And Sto... Satoshi Nakamoto’s Original Bitcoin (BTC) Site Set to Go Through Major Transition. Ethereum’s Vitalik Butterin Acknowledges Cardano (ADA) After Chip Announcement. Bitcoin Suisse Targets Click ... 🎯 BITCOIN- 1 SATOSHI DE BITCOIN GANHANDO VALOR - Duration: 3 ... Ports Trader 47,693 views. 21:20 . Erros de Satoshi Nakamoto! (sim, ele não era perfeito...) - Duration: 19:16. Aprendizado ... In this video tutorial, I show you how to easily send and receive bitcoin from Coinbase to your blockchain wallet.Sign up for Coinbase and get $10 worth of Bitc... Follow Altcoin Daily: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLhGKVY-bJPcawebgtNfbw/videos Protect your crypto with a Ledger - the world’s best hardware wallet: h... This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue The #Bitcoin White Paper (By Satoshi Nakamoto) Narrated by The #Cryptocurrency Portal on Friday May 31st, 2019 #Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System For those that are better audio ...